Event Aim: To explore opportunities for collaboration between the Scottish textiles industry and the FE/HE education sector to drive leadership and skills development
STAG invites industry professionals working in textiles, leather or fashion sectors in Scotland, Further & Higher Education professionals and public sector partner agencies to join the conversation at the Textiles Future Skills Summit.
9.45am – 4.00pm, Tuesday 4 October, Reid Building, Glasgow School of Art
9.45am Registration, Coffee & Networking
- An overview of the textiles industry in Scotland
- An overview of (F&T) education provision in Scotland
- An overview of innovation in the sector
- Case studies of examples of good practice including skills, innovation, R&D, new ways of working, creativity, entrepreneurship
12.15am Group facilitated discussion
- What are the drivers of change?
- What are our ambitions?
- Where are the gaps?
- What are the big questions we want/need answered?
1.15pm Buffet lunch & networking
2.00pm Small group facilitated discussions
- What projects/initiatives would deliver impact?
- How could this be funded?
If you would like any further information about this event please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com or call 0141 2720636.